As the documentation is generated in HTML, it is necessary to make it accessible from an URL.
SonarQubeserver SonarQube server can be used but it is not recommended as it may affect SonarQubeperformancesSonarQube performances. To configure it that way, set Web Server Deployment URL to http://localhost:9000 (may be different according to your configuration) and Documentation Path Generation to <sonar.install.dir>/war/sonar-server.
Install the following tools (standard installation):
Software Download URL Doxygen http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/download.html Graphviz http://www.graphviz.org/Download.php
- Add the directories <doxygen.install.dir>/bin and <graphviz.install.dir>/bin as Path Environment Variables. Commands doxygen, dot, etc... must be recognized by the system.
- Stop SonarQubeserverSonarQube server.
- Copy the JAR file to the <sonar.install.dir>/extensions/plugins/ directory.
- Restart SonarQube server.
- Configure the plugin at global level and for each project.