- Add at least one Clirr rule to your quality profile (Quality Profiles > Select your profile > filter rules on repository "Clirr") :
- API Change adds new feature without breaking anything
- API Change breaks the backward binary compatibility
- API Change might change runtime expected behavior
- Define your project as an API project: browse to the project settings and set the property Clirr > API to true.
- Analyze your Maven project
- Browse to the dashboard and look at the "API Changes" widget and page.
- Only Java Maven projects are supported.
- As Because Clirr does not report line numbers, issues cannot be displayed in the correct location within the source code
- Issues of attached to deleted components are re-assigned to the project