This page describes how to get started if you want to build Activiti Designer yourself or if you want to extend Activiti Designer's features. It assumes you have a working knowledge of Eclipse, Maven and RCP development.
- Start by downloading an Indigo Juno or Juno Kepler version of Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers from here: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
- Download and install Maven 3 from here: http://maven.apache.org/download.html . Using Maven 2.x will not work, so make sure you have a compliant version. Commands listed further on will assume that you have the mvn command linked to Maven 3. Make sure your Maven settings are such, that Maven can access the Internet to reach public repositories and download dependencies
- Add the Eclipse Modelling Framework (EMF) SDK
- Add Eclipse Graphiti SDK 0.910.1 from update site http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/0.910.1.
- Add a team provider for Subversion, such as Subversive
- Add the following location as source code repository: https://github.com/Activiti/Activiti-Designer