Description / Features
Run an Analysis with the SonarQube Runner (Recommended method)
Run an Analysis with the other Analyzers
To display code coverage data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests and generate the LCOV report.
- Import this report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting the
Extending Coding Rules using XPath
New coding rules can be added using XPath. See the related documentation.
It is no longer possible to:
- let SonarQube drive the execution of unit tests
- import unit test execution reports
This extractor uses the Oracle JDAPI library that is included in the Oracle Developer Suite. Therefore, a full installation of the Oracle Developer Suite is required. Once installed, check that the environment is correctly set:
- The "PATH" environment variable must contain the Oracle Developer Suite paths, for example: PATH=C:/OracleDevSuite/jdk/jre/bin/classic;C:/OracleDevSuite/jdk/jre/bin;C:/OracleDevSuite/jdk/jre/bin/client;C:/OracleDevSuite/jlib;C:/OracleDevSuite/bin;C:/oraclexe/app/oracle/product/10.2.0/server/bin
- The ORACLE_HOME "environment variable" must contain the Oracle root path, for example: ORACLE_HOME=C:/oraclexe/app/oracle/product/10.2.0/server
Then execute the following command:
set FORMS_PATH=C:\forms_project java -DinputDir=C:\forms_project -DoutputDir=C:\extracted_plsql -cp C:\path\to\sonar-forms-plsql-extractor-1.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar;C:\path\to\oracle\forms\java\frmdapi.jar org.sonar.oracleforms.plsql.PlSqlExtractor
formsExtensions property is optional. It's a comma-separated list of the extensions of Oracle Forms files. By default value is 'fmb,mmb,olb,pll'. The output directory, as set by the property outputDir, must exist and is not clean up. Generated files override existing ones.