The Sonar web interface has been designed to help you quickly find what you are looking for.
The web interface It can be displayed in various languages.
The web interface is divided into in three areas:
- Top bar
- Left menu
Wherever you are, you have can access to the top bar:
- Dashboards to go back to the Home page
- Projects to access the complete list of Projects, Views, Developers, etc. or to access previously browsed projects:
Image RemovedImage Added
- Measures to access the Measures servicesserviceReviews
- Issues to access the Review services Issues service
- Quality Profiles to browse and manage quality profiles
- Settings to access global the system settings (mainly for global access restricted to System administrators)
- Log in / <Name> to log into Sonarin. Depending on your user rights, you will have access to different modulesdashboards and services. Logging in also allows you to have access to your own customized web interface. to From there, you can modify your profile or and log out.
- Search for a resourcecomponent: project, file, view, developer, etc. to quickly access it. Press 's' to quickly access the search box.
- Keep track of where you are thanks to the breadcrumb trail. This breadcrumb trail is clickable, so you can quickly reach an upper level dashboard.
- <Star> to flag the current project as favouritefavorite
- Configuration to access the current project's configuration pages
The left menu is a contextual menu that depends on the area you are in Sonar and on your user rights.
It is where the information is displayed.
It provides access to different dashboards and services.
The main kinds of pages arepage:
- Global dashboard displays Dashboard:
- dashboards display project data
- Resource Component viewer displays detailed data on resourceGlobal component
- Tools and services: issues drilldown, measure service, etc.
- Configuration pages:
- System configuration for the system administrators to
- administer the
- SonarQube instance
- Project configuration for the project administrators to configure their project
- settings (setting analysis properties, creating
- plans, etc.)
Anchor drillDown drillDown
The Sonar motto is that you will only need three clicks maximum to go from a quality indicator to a corrective action in the source code.
Example #2: Duplication
Quickly Accessing your
Sonar The web interface provides the ability flag resources as favouriteability to flag components as favorite. You can then quickly access your favourites favorites by displaying them on dashboards though through filters.
The Sonar web interface is displayed in the preferred language that you set in your browser settings.
If it is not, just ask your administrator to add the corresponding language bundlepack. Have a look at the available bundles.