Description / Features
This plugin allows you to generate a project quality report in PDF format that contains with the most relevant information showed by from SonarQube TM web interface. The report aims to be a deliverable as part of project documentation.
Actually the The report contains:
- Global A dashboard (similar to SonarQube TM web interface dashboard)
- Violations by categories
- Most violated rules
- Most violated files
- Most complex classes
- Most duplicated files
- Dashboard, violations and hotspots for all child modules (if they exists)
You can download an example of report report here.
This plugin can be used as a Maven plugin (installation in SonarQube not required) or as a SonarQube plugin.
SonarQube PDF can be used as a plugin of SonarQube modeling a post-job work. In this way, a PDF report is generated after each analysis in SonarQube (
mvn sonar:sonar includes the generation of the report).
You can skip report generation or select report type (executive or workbook) globally or at the project level. You can also provide an username/password if your project is secured by SonarQube user management:
Download the report
PDF report can be downloaded from the SonarQube GUI: Image Added
First analyze your project in SonarQube. Then run the generate goal (the report will be created in the target directory):
Available properties (-Dproperty=value)
- sonar.host.url: SonarQube TM server URL (i.e e http://my-host:9000/sonar)
- sonar.branch (-Dbranch is also supported): report on a project branch
- report.type: select a report type. Values:
- -Dreport.type=workbook (default)
- sonar.pdf.username: username for access WS API
- sonar.pdf.password: password for the user
If your SonarQube TM server URL is is http://localhost:9000 you you don't need to specify specify sonar.host.url.
SonarQubeTM Plugin (post-job)
SonarQubeTM PDF can be used as a plugin of SonarQubeTM modeling a post-job work. In this way, a PDF report is generated after each analysis in SonarQubeTM (mvn sonar:sonar includes the generation of report).
How to install SonarQubeTM PDF
Use update center, or alternatively:
- Dowload sonar-pdfreport-plugin-1.3.jar
- Copy to [sonar-dir]/extensions/plugins
- Restart SonarQubeTM
You can skip report generation or select report type (executive or workbook) at top level or project level. Also you can provide an username/password if your project are secured by SonarQubeTM user management:
Download the report
PDF report can be downloaded from SonarQubeTM GUI: Image Removed
Ant task and SonarQube TM Runner are not supported.