All shapes support the following additional properties
- borderColor: defines the color of the shape's outline. If false, the outline will not be drawn.
- borderWidth: defines the thickness of the shape's outline.
- fill: defines the color, paint or gradient to fill the shape's content.
- opacity: controls how much of the shape is visible, value must be in the range [0..1], default is 1.
- asShape: creates the shape but does not render to the screen, useful for mixing complex shapes.
- asImage: creates the shape but does not render to the screen, useful for drawing images or applying textures.
GraphicsBuilder can perform 4 area operations. All area operations require at least 2 shapes, and support additional shapes in the same operation.
All shapes may receive event notifications if the appropriate event handler is declared. The object passed as parameter to each handler is a GraphicsInputEvent, which wraps the original swing event, it has the following properties
the component where the event occurred, typically a GraphicsPanel
the wrapped event
the shape where the event was triggered
called when the mouse enters the bounds of a shape
called when the mouse exits the bounds of a shape
called when the mouse is clicked within the bounds of a shape
called when the mouse is pressed within the bounds of a shape
called when the mouse is released within the bounds of a shape
called when the mouse is moved within the bounds of a shape
called when the mouse is dragged within the bounds of a shape
called when the mouse's wheel is moved