New and Noteworthy
- Fixed Maven 2.1 support, which solves IDE embedded use
- Groovy runtime selection property changed to
- Removed unused plexus factory
- Archetypes now have version details in template poms dynamically updated by the build
- Uses Maven 2.0.9 components
If this release is the latest, then simply use the
groovy prefix to invoke goals, as in:
When configuring projects to use this plugin be sure to define elements in your projects top-level POM's
pluginManagement section to bind your project to the required version:
It is highly recommended that you always bind, via
pluginManagement the version of plugins which your build depends upon. or with
dependencyManagement for versions of artifacts.
The source-code for this release is available for browsing here.
svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/groovy/gmaven/tags/gmaven-1.0-rc-4