Let the fun begin!
- Concurrent collection processing
- Composable asynchronous functions
- Fork/Join abstraction
- Actor programming model
- Dataflow concurrency constructs
- Agent - an thread-safe reference to mutable state
- STM (Software Transactional Memory)
- Clever and clean design
- Elegant Java and Groovy APIs
- Flexibility through meta-programming
- Application-level solutions that scale with number of cores
GPars is distributed under the liberal open-source Apache 2 License. In essence, you are allowed to use GPars on both commercial and open-source projects.
If you want to start experimenting with GPars right away, use our Fast Track to get up and running within minutes.
Check out the User Voices to hear the opinions of people walking here before you.