The full JAVADOC documentation for JANINO is available online.
The specifications of the Java programming language:
James Gosling, Bill Joy, Guy Steele, Gilad Bracha, Alex Buckley:The Java Language Specification, Second Java SE 7 Edition
- James Gosling, Bill Joy, Guy Steele, Gilad Bracha:
The Java Language Specification, Third Edition
- Oracle America, Inc., 2011
Tim Lindholm, Frank Yellin, Gilad Bracha, Alex Buckley:The Java Virtual Machine Specification, Second Java SE 7 Edition
Addison-Wesley, 1999 Oracle America, Inc., 2011
Books that refer to the JANINO technology:
Some open source projects that use JANINO:
- Optiq – A dynamic data management framework which is used by Apache Hive and Apache Drill
- Virgo – the Java application server from Eclipse RT
- Carbon – the WSO2 Carbon OSGi middleware platform of WSO2
- Groovy – an agile dynamic language for the JVM combining lots of great features from languages like Python, Ruby and Smalltalk and making them available to the Java developers using a Java-like syntax.
- Red Hat JBoss Rules / Drools – an augmented implementation of Forgy's Rete algorithm tailored for the Java language.The JAI BRMS – JBoss's business rules management system
- The JAITools ("Java Advanced Imaging") library includes JIFFLE, an image scripting language, that is compiled with JANINO.
- JINX – Java multi-user unix-like system.
- Farrago – an extensible RDBMS framework with a hybrid Java/C++/UML architecture.
- Scripteffect – a Java VST audio plugin that enables audio developers or musicans to run Java code directly in their favorite audio VST host.
- Deimos – a Java-based 3D space combat game.