The plugin enables analysis of Groovy projects within SonarQube.
It is compatible with the Issues Report plugin to run pre-commit local analysis.It leverages CodeNarc to raise issues against coding rules, Gmetrics for cyclomatic complexity and Cobertura for code coverage.
To display code coverage data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests and generate the Cobertura XML report.
- Import this report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting the
sonar.groovy.cobertura.reportPathproperty to the path to the Cobertura XML report. The path may be absolute or relative to the project base directory.
It is possible to reuse a previously generated report from CodeNarc by setting the
If you're analyzing with Maven, the Groovy source directory must be added to the pom.xml explicitly, because SonarQube does not call the gmaven plugin.
It is no longer possible to:
- Let SonarQube drive the execution of unit tests.
- Import unit test execution reports (feel free to vote for
to reintroduce this feature).
JIRA server jira.codehaus.org key SONARPLUGINS-3540
- Let SonarQube drive the execution of Cobertura; it is now only possible to import previously generated Cobertura report.