There are minor changes needed to migrate your panels and listener to Izpack IzPack 5.
- Panels are now instantiated by PicoContainer Singletons so there is no fixed constructor anymore. You can have any installation component injected in your panel simply by adding it as a constructor parameter. One direct usage is the suppression of singleton components (like ResourceManager) which are now simply injected.
- Separate your panels in different packages. When merged, all classes in the same package of the panel are added to the installer.
- InstallData has been renamed to GUIInstallData
- Changes in the listener syntax
- Available attributes are not installer, compiler and uninstall anymore
- Now, you specify the classname and the stage of the listener
native libraries are now specified in a natives element, e.g.:
Code Block xml xml
<natives> <native type="izpack" name="ShellLink.dll"/> <native type="izpack" name="ShellLink_x64.dll"/> </natives>