Welcome to GeoTools Development - this page gathers up the work of the development community:
- Formal Proposals being planned, currently inflight, or withdrawn
- Completed features (organized by release) along with appropriate any design notes
- Finally Technical Debt capturing tasks that ran out of budget before being completed
Taking part in GeoTools Development:
- The procedures used by the GeoTools Development community are captured in our our developers guide which which represents a good place to start if you are new to working on the GeoTools library itself.
- If you would just like to use the GeoTools library please consult our our user guide.
- If you would like a scratch pad for wild new ideas visit our RnD page. Reader beware!
- We would like
- to thank
- all the organizations that support this project by providing facilities.