Discouraged Access Warnings
Because test plug-ins are not loaded at run-time, there is no need to make them friends of the non-test plug-ins. To suppress the Discouraged Access warnings in a test plug-in, we add the appropriate build-time access rule exceptions to the project's Java build path (e.g. o.e.jpt.core.tests suppresses any access warnings caused by references to o.e.jpt.core). See the DTP description of this Eclipse feature.
- e35 - Eclipse 3.5 / Galileo
- e36 - Eclipse 3.6 / Helios
- e37 - Eclipse 3.7 / Indigo
Workflow for review as how it supposed to be in Sonar 2.9 :
OPEN / REOPENED
flag as false-positive
unflag as false-positive
Manual testing as it was done in Sonar Eclipse 2.1.0 :
- Create repository => repository created and shown in category "Reviews" in views "Task/Team Repositories"
- Validation of server URL (valid URL with protocol http or https)
- Username required
- Create query => reviews added to task list
- Create new review thru Sonar UI, synchronize query => new review added to task list
- Add new comment thru Sonar UI => notification and review marked as unread
- Reassign review thru Sonar UI on another user, synchronize query => notification and review moved to category "Unmatched"
- Reassign review thru Sonar UI on you => notification and review moved back to query
- Remove repository => query and all reviews removed