2. One of the PMC members needs to process the application which means:
- installing the gpg public key on beaver.codehaus.org
- placing the application form in some private location for record keeping
- notify the applicant they are setup
1. User creates a bundle using the 'create-upload-bundle' goal in the repository
plugin. The bundle would include:
- pointer to a checksum (ben suggested sha1)
2. Bundle is pushed to a specified location, in our case beaver.codehaus.org where
it sits to be processed.
3. Bundle is verified with the retrieved checksum.
- if verification fails we send mail to the nag email address
4. Bundle is unpacked and placed in a syncing directory where the ibiblio
folks can retrieve to update the central repository.