- Keep on ensuring that the containers support all versions, most notably that the newest versions are supported.
- Continue harmonizing the configurations of containers:
- Have local and remote containers implemented for all.
- Implement advanced functionalities, such as DataSource and Resource Support, on all containers.
- Add support for more containers (for example, IBM WebSphere).
- Improve container configuration generation so that strongly customizable configurations can be generated.
- Implement the ability to deduct configuration options directly from existing configurations -so that these "known" data is not entered twice. For example, this has already been implemented on Jetty.
- Continue adding container support for dynamic deployments
- Add support for different types of containers. One such support is for example provided by the Mule container (an independent, open source extension).