This plugin enables analysis of XML files within SonarSonarQube.
Some common use cases are:
- Validation of XHTML files against schemas provided by the W3C (strict, transitional, and others)
- Validation of XML files against a provided XML schema
- Validation of rules in XML files (ex: validate the Maven pom files against coding standards)
- Install the XML plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONAR SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the Sonar serverSonarQubeserver
anAnalysis with the
SonarQube Runner (Recommended Way)
To launch a Sonar run an analysis of your XML project, use the Sonar SonarQube Runner.
an Analysis with the other Analyzers
Within the same project some files can be checked against XPath rules 'R1', 'R2', etc., others against rules 'R6', 'R7', etc. and so on. So, this rule has to be copied and configured as many times as you have pairs of files/rule.