- Check out Cargo from SVN into a
CARGOHOMEdirectory (wherever you want on your machine).
- In case your SVN client needs to go through a proxy, have a look at What if I'm behind a proxy?
- Install Maven 2. Verify your installation works by typing "
mvn --version" at a command prompt.
- CARGO requires Maven 2.0.5 or greater to run
- CARGO requires Maven 2.1 or greater to compile; in particular the
core/samplesbuilds require that version of Maven
CARGO 1.0.x's Maven 2 plugins do work very well with Maven 3, but CARGO 1.0.x requires Maven 2 for its build process.