Description / Features
Get code coverage for Java project with Atlassian Clover.
In order to make Sonar use the Clover Java code coverage engine, the property 'sonar.java.coveragePlugin' must be set to 'clover'. It can be set in different locations:
- Global settings (Settings > Configuration > General Settings > Java). It will apply to all Java projects.
- Project settings (Project > Configuration > Settings > Java). It will apply to this specific project.
- Build tool settings, for example a Maven property in the pom or a command-line property.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
License Key and Maven Clover Plugin
From the settings page, the version of the Maven Clover plugin to be used and the license key can be set.
By uploading the license key (clover 1 or clover 2) into SonarSonarQube, you will benefit from a centralized configuration.
- By default, the sonar-plugin-clover1 runs the maven-clover-plugin.
- By default, the sonar-plugin-clover2 runs the maven-clover2-plugin.
In case the Clover plugin is defined in the pom.xml of your project,
SonarQube will use the version defined in the pom with its attached configuration.
Unit Tests and Code Coverage Reports
Target java version of the source code.
- Problems with GWT - see SONARPLUGINS-1048