Get code coverage for Java project with Atlassian Clover.
- Install the Clover plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONAR SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the Sonar SonarQube server
License Key and Maven Clover Plugin
By uploading the license key (clover 1 or clover 2) into SonarSonarQube, you will benefit from a centralized configuration.
- By default, the sonar-plugin-clover1 runs the maven-clover-plugin.
- By default, the sonar-plugin-clover2 runs the maven-clover2-plugin.
In case If the Clover plugin is defined in the pom.xml of your project, Sonar SonarQube will use the version defined in the pom with its attached configuration.
Target java version of the source code.
1.4, 1.5 since 2.10
- Problems with GWT - see SONARPLUGINS-1048