Description / Features
It is compatible with the Issues Report plugin to run pre-commit local analysis.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
- 75 predefined rules
- custom coding rules with XPath
- import of code coverage results with LCOV
Analysis support of ECMAScript 6 new constructs, see ES6 features (by Luke Hoban)
Include Page Include - Plugin Installation Include - Plugin Installation
Run an Analysis with the SonarQube Runner (Recommended
SonarQube can read and import:
To display code coverage data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests and generate the LCOV report.
- Import this report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting the