Description / Features
It is compatible with the Issues Report plugin to run pre-commit local analysis.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
- 75 predefined rules
- custom coding rules with XPath
- import of code coverage results with LCOV
Analysis support of ECMAScript 6 new constructs, see ES6 features (by Luke Hoban)
Include Page Include - Plugin Installation Include - Plugin Installation
Run an Analysis with the SonarQube Runner (Recommended
SonarQube can read and import:
To display code coverage data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests and generate the LCOV report.
- Import this report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting the
Since the plugin version 2.0, you can force coverage value to be set to "0" without providing any report. You just need to set the following property to "true":
See the related Jira ticket for more detail: SONARJS-239.