- Copyright your code to Vincent Massol (see license explanations)
- Do not use an @author tag (there was a big discussion on this in Apache land - We need to put the link here)
- Ensure that your code passes the build. Note that the build contains some Checkstyle checks that your code must pass.
- Ensure that you have unit tests and/or integration tests (as part of the existing Cargo test suites)
- Use the same code formatting as the existing code.
- Create a JIRA issue and attach your patch to it.
- Create documentation for what you have added (Ask on the list and you'll get access to Cargo's wiki).
- Add your name on the Credits page.