It is compatible with the Issues Report plugin to run pre-commit local analysis.
- Your C# code base codebase must be developed with Visual Studio and thus contain a ".sln" file (.NET solution).
Supported versions are:
Up to 5.0
2.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5
3, 4 and 5
Tested with VS 2008, VS 2010 and VS 2012 ".sln" files
Follow the C# Ecosystem Installation Guide.
Running an Analysis
To help you get started, a simple project sample is available on Github.
For advanced settings and usage (execution of unit tests, use of external tools such as FxCop, ...), browse .
Browse the detailed documentation page on how to run an analysis of a C# solution.
To Go Further
- Metric definitions
- Extending C# coding rules
- Support of preprocessing instructions by the parser
- Branch coverage support
- Rules engine built on the squid parser
- Mutation testing using OpenMutate