|Latest version||2.1 ( 8 April 2013 )|
|Requires SonarQube version||3.0 or higher ( check version compatibility )|
|License||GNU LGPL 3|
|Developers||Fabrice Bellingard (Twitter) and Alexandre Victoor (Twitter)|
Note that multi-language .NET solutions (C# + VB.NET) can be analyzed with the SonarQube platform. See related documentation and project samples.
It is compatible with the Issues Report plugin to run pre-commit local analysis.
- Your C# codebase must be developed with Visual Studio and thus contain a ".sln" file (.NET solution).
Supported versions are:
Up to 5.0
2.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5
3, 4 and 5
Tested with VS 2008, VS 2010 and VS 2012 ".sln" files
- Metric definitions
- Extending C# coding rules
- Support of preprocessing instructions by the parser
- Branch coverage support
- Rules engine built on the squid parser
- Mutation testing using OpenMutate