- Module Java API: A Java API to parse/create/merge J2EE Modules (WAR, EAR, etc)
- Container Java API: A Java API to start/stop/configure Java Containers and deploy modules into them.
- Generic Java API: A Java API that sits on top of the Container API but allows writing generic code that works with any container. It consists mostly in a set of Factory classes to instantiate Container API objects by name.
- Build plugins
- Ant tasks: A set of Ant tasks that wrap the Generic Java API
- Maven 12: A Maven 2 plugin
- Cargo versins prior to 1
- (May 2011) since Maven3 does not support Maven1 plugins nor repositories anymore and the latest user inquiry on that old plugin was in 2007.
- IDE plugins