Description / Features
This plugin can be used to check the conformance of your code base to a formal architecture definition created with Sonargraph. A free license is available to allow you to check and measure the overall coupling and the level of cyclic dependencies at the package level. Usually a high level of coupling and cyclic dependencies points to a high level of structural erosion. If structural erosion grows over a certain level this will have a negative impact on testability, maintainability and comprehensibility of your code.
Please go to http://www.hello2morrow.com/products/sonargraph/sonar for a detailed description.
Sonargraph Plugin (versions Versions 3.1 and newer ) is only executed for
For SonarQube 4.3, you need at least Sonargraph Plugin Versions 3.2.
Usage & Installation
Release Notes - Version SONARGRAPH-3.2
- [SONARPLUGINS-3749] - Ensure compatibility with SonarQube 4.3 API
Release Notes - Version SONARGRAPH-3.1
- [SONARPLUGINS-2732] - Sonargraph Plugin: NaN exception for projects without packages
- [SONARPLUGINS-2740] - Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Measure value can not be NaN
- [SONARPLUGINS-2680] - Don't run Sonargraph Plugin on non-Java projects
- [SONARPLUGINS-2722] - Don't run Sonargraph Sonar Plugin on projects that are not monitored by Sonargraph
- [SONARPLUGINS-2733] - Improve Code Quality of Sonargraph Plugin
- [SONARPLUGINS-2734] - Update to Sonar 3.0 API
Release Notes - Version SONARGRAPH-3.0.6
- [SONARPLUGINS-2609] - Support for branches
- [SONARPLUGINS-2610] - Support module structures of more than 2 levels
- [SONARPLUGINS-1787] - Sonargraph Threshold Violation of Package Level Metrik (e.g. max number of Types) is not shown
- [SONARPLUGINS-1966] - Dashboard metrics for aggregation project are different from Sonargraph Standalone Dashboard
- [SONARPLUGINS-2004] - Nullpointer in SonargraphSensor if a maven parent project contains modules that have no sources
- [SONARPLUGINS-1786] - Show rACD on Sonargraph Structure Dashbox