- How to work with update commands? Write side? Is our idea valid?
- How to test scalability?
- How to deal with relations?
- How to handle schema updates in the code?
- How to make a versioned update like [update ... where oid = ... and version = 2] and then check how many documents were updated.
- From version 1.7.5. journalling support is added. We hear mixed feedback about the maturity and the functionality of this journalling support, could you share your standpoints with us?
- Is journalling support already at enterprise level, do they expect to improve the support?
- When journalling is enabled, is a repair still needed in case of a immediate shutdown (kill -9)?
- Are there best practices for cluster configuration? Like what time interval should you specify between master and slaves?
- the getLastError command seems to be very important for validating that a fsync has been performed or the a x number of slaves have been synchronized. Is that also emphasized at MongoSF?
- Good replication set configuration post --> http://blog.boxedice.com/2010/08/03/automating-partitioning-sharding-and-failover-with-mongodb/
- Replication sets on AWS --> http://jectbd.com/?p=1579
- Two phase commit with MongoDB --> http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/two-phase+commit
- Nice presentation about replication sets --> http://www.slideshare.net/mongodb/replica-sets
- MongoDB issues --> http://leifw.wickland.net/2011/04/weird-buggy-and-disappointing-behavior.html
- Journalling explained --> http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Journaling
- MongoDB on amazon --> http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Amazon+EC2
- MongoDB is a supported service on CloudFoundry --> http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/VMware+CloudFoundry