- Your C# code base must be developed with Visual Studio, and thus must contain a ".sln" file (.NET Solution).
- If you want test metrics, unit tests must be isolated from the main code base in dedicated Visual Studio Projects. Also the test framework must be compatible with Gallio.
Supported versions are:
Up to 45.0
2.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.05
3, 4 and 45
Tested with VS 2008, VS 2010 and VS 2010 2012 ".sln" files.
Older versions may also be supported (feel free to give feedback)
Installing the C# Ecosystem Plugins
- Download the zip archive that contains the latest version of the C# Ecosystem plugins and unzip it
- Copy the plugins you need into the SONAR_HOME/extensions/plugins directoryInstall the .NET and C# plugins from the Update Center
- Prior to Sonar 3.5: you need to click on the "Install" button of all the 7 plugins
- Since Sonar 3.5: you just need to click on the "Install" button of the C# group, this will install everything including the .NET plugins
- Restart the Sonar server
Installing the External Tools
Install required if plugin selected?
Web site / download / install guide
Supported versions (Tested one in bold)
NO, StyleCop 4.7 binaries are embedded in the plugin.
NO, Gendarme 2.10 binaries are embedded in the plugin.
3.1 Update 2 + (3.2.3)
YES if you want to use PartCover as the coverage engine.
2.2, 2.3 and 4.0 (4.0)
YES if you want to use NCover as the coverage engine
YES if you want to use OpenCover as the coverage engine.
1.0.X, 2.0.X (2, 4.0.X (4.0.81118)
|JetBrains dotCover||YES if you want to use dotCover as the coverage engine.||http://www.jetbrains.com/dotcover/||1.X, 2.X (1.2 & 2.0)|
|NDeps||NO, binaries are embedded in the plugin.||https://github.com/grozeille/DependencyParser|