- 12-Mar-2009: Released 2.0.0: upgrade to using Stax2 v3.0 (~= Woodstox 4.0), access to Typed Access API
- 06-Dec-2007: Released 1.3.1 patch release, couple of critical fixes
- 03-Sep-2008: Released 1.3, with major internal cleanup (including serious addition of JavaDocs); extended functionality, more convenience methods for constructing factories, cursors, output elements and more support for Typed Access API
- 01-Aug-2008: Released 1.2 maintenance version, which now fully support SJSXP (JDK 1.6 default stax impl), as well as Aalto .
- 29-Nov-2007: Released 1.1, significant internal refactoring (simpler and more robust synchronization of cursors), not many external changes. Tested with Woodstox 3.2.3.
02-May-2007: Released 1.0! (pop up the champagne!)