Dear Groovy community,
I'm happy to announce the release of Spock Framework 0.2! Some highlights of this release are:
- Example project with Ant, Gradle, and Maven build - download, unzip, run!
- Smart stack traces point directly to the cause of the problem
- Improved IDEA integration (for example, it is now possible to run a single test method, or to re-run all failed test methods)
- Enhanced visualization of data-driven tests
- Void methods can now be safely called from 'expect' and 'then' blocks
- More accurate error messages for invalid specifications
How can you get involved? Spread the word, give Spock a try, provide feedback, or submit a patch!
Example project: http://spock.googlecode.com/files/spock-example-0.2.zip (see README for instructions)
Discussion forum: http://forum.spockframework.org
As usual, Spock 0.2 is also available from Maven Central (http://repo1.maven.org).
Thanks to Hamlet D'Arcy, Neal Ford, Paul King, Dirk Koenig, Guillaume Laforge, and everyone else who helped spread the word about Spock.
Special thanks to Rainer Kelz for pointing out that Spock is, almost by definition, Enterprise ready.