- First check the plugin's FAQ or Troubleshooting sections.
- See if there is any open issues that may be linked to your question/problem
- Eventually send a mail on the user mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask for help
- PHP 1.1 2 - short-term activity (see the JIRA open tickets - ETA: June 2012)
- Improve the PHP CodeSniffer rule repository (adding missing parameters, descriptions, ...)
- Work on the "Sonar Way", PEAR and Zend profiles (<= for PHP gurus! )
- PHP 2.0 - mid-term activity
- Handle multiple files with the same name
- Consider root folders as "Projects"
- Non structured PHP files
- If it turns out that those tickets are technically difficult/long to implement, then they can be postponed