In order to learn more about directly using the Cargo Java API from your Java unit test classes (JUnit, TestNG, etc), read our Functional testing page.
Javadocs for CARGO's main modules
- Javadoc for Cargo Shared Resources' APIs
- Javadoc for Cargo Core APIs
- Javadoc for Cargo Extensions' APIs
Javadocs for the submodules of the Core and Containers API
These Javadocs contain a less cluttered list of classes and packages compared to the Javadoc for Cargo Core APIs, but inner-links will not work. Typically, you won't be able of seeing the links between a Container Implementation and the Container API it is based on.
- Javadoc for Core Util API
- Javadoc for Core Module API
- Javadoc for Core Container API
- Javadoc for Core Generic API