- Struts 2 Create Struts 2 actions in Groovy
- Simple Advanced Groovy templating, provides a lightweight version of Struts Tiles
- AribaWeb Full stack component-based framework for creating AJAX-enabled apps; embeds Groovy with full support for scripting components and business objects.
- Groovy Tapestry
- GvTags Template engine with tag lib support for Groovy and JSP tag library
- Woko: POJOs on the Web! Full stack DDD framework for building Object Oriented, Multi Profile webapps, with support for Groovy
- OOWeb Lightweight, fast, object-oriented web framework. Can be embedded by groovy.
- Gracelets A combination of Groovy and JSF/Facelets allowing you to write simple, compact and reloadable pages, controllers and libraries all inside the Servlet/JSF framework. Learn more about it here.
- Jaiwls Component oriented Framework with bundled Servlet-Webserver (Jetty) and HTML Widget library. Can use static compiled java-classes or runtime Groovy-scripts.
- Portofino is an open source web framework. Among its features: content management, CRUD, database connectivity, calendars, charts, security and easy customization.
- Canoo WebTest allows specifying Test Steps scripted in Groovy, bundling a series of Tests Steps with the MacroStepBuilder, and creating a whole WebTest using the AntBuilder. See GroovyWebTest
- Spock is a testing and specification framework for Java and Groovy applications