Since Sonar 3.4, if you have set the security property the project cannot be accessed anonymously, the 'sonar.forceAuthenticationlogin' to and 'true', sonar.password' properties are required to run the analysis, you an analysis. These properties have to be set to the 'sonar.login' and 'sonar.password' properties to an existing user, credentials of a user having the 'User' role on this project. You can set them either:
- directly on the command line by adding -Dsonar.login=myUser -Dsonar.password=myPassword
- or by setting these two properties in the 'sonar-project.properties' project configuration file
- or in the 'sonar-runner.properties' global configuration file
A project cannot be anonymously accessed when either:
- the 'sonar.forceAuthentication' property is set to 'true'
- or the 'sonar.forceAuthentication' property is set to 'false' and the 'Anyone' group has not been granted a 'User' role on the project