If anything has been missed above please edit this wiki page.
The following proposed text for osgeo.org/licenses
Open Source License
The Open Source Geospatial Foundation projects are all freely available and useable under an OSI-certified open source license.
Each OSGeo project has its own procedure for accepting contribution of documentation, ideas and code.
The following contribution licenses are available to projects seeking to assign copyright directly to the Open Source Geospatial Foundation:
- Andrea Aime +1
- Ben Caradoc-Davies +1
- Christian Mueller
- Ian Turton +1
- Justin Deoliveira
- Jody Garnett +1
- Simone Giannecchini
- Put together the new contribution agreement
- See See individual contributor agreement belowaboveSee
- See corporate contributor agreement belowabove
- Submit to OSGeo board for discussion and approval
- Q Q: Is firstname.lastname@example.org for email correct? A: Use email@example.com
- Q Q: Do we have a fax number for the foundation? A: No.
- Q Q: Do we need to contact pervious contributors? A: No previous contributors clearly provided code to the foundation so we are good.
- Q Q: Do we need to contact current contributors? A: Perhaps, if only so we are all operating on the same terms & conditions.
- Add to the developer documentation
- Generate PDFs
- Create TXT files
- Attach to comitters page
- OSGeo System Admin Committee (SAC) requests
- Configure firstname.lastname@example.org alias Create web page for Update OSGeo website
- Create web page http://www.osgeo.org/licenses/Host the content/foundation/legal/licenses.html
- Added the explicit version numbers of apache licenses we are derived from
- Host the two attachments
- Print, sign, scan (or photo), email to secretary@email@example.com
- Print, sign, scan (or photo), email to firstname.lastname@example.org