- If you extend "org.sonar.sslr.toolkit.AbstractConfigurationModel", then make sure to override method "getCharset".
- Behavioral: UnknownCharacterChannel can't be used to consume BOM character - use new BOMCharacterChannel.
- Behavioral: In grammars for lexerless parsing no need to use "GrammarOperators.token", but mandatory to use "GrammarOperators.commentTrivia" for comments and "GrammarOperators.skippedTrivia" for white spaces.
- Deprecation: Some methods for navigation in AstNode. Especially pay attention on "hasChildren" and "findChildren".
- Deprecation: The toolkit parser and list of tokenizers is no more provided to the constructor of the "Toolkit" class. Instead, one must extend the "AbstractConfigurationModel" class, where the "doGetParser()" and "doGetTokenizer()" methods will be called when a parser for the current configuration is needed.
- Distribution of Toolkit should embed "com.google.guava:guava" instead of "com.google.collections:google-collections" and thus it will have bigger size.