- Add support for more containers (for example, IBM WebSphere).
- Improve container configuration generation so that strongly customizable configurations can be generated.
- Implement the ability to deduct configuration options directly from existing configurations -so that these "known" data is now entered twice. The JIRA already has an entry for implementing this on Jetty.
- Continue adding container support for dynamic deployments
- Add support for different types of containers. One such support is for example provided by the Mule container (an independent, open source extension).