If anything has been missed above please edit this wiki page.
The following proposed text for osgeo.org/licenses
Open Source License
The Open Source Geospatial Foundation projects are all freely available and useable under an OSI-certified open source license.
Each OSGeo project has its own procedure for accepting contribution of documentation, ideas and code.
The following contribution licenses are available to projects seeking to assign copyright directly to the Open Source Geospatial Foundation:
- Put together the new contribution agreement
- See individual contributor agreement above
- See corporate contributor agreement above
- Submit to OSGeo board for discussion and approval
- Q: Is firstname.lastname@example.org for email correct? A: Use email@example.com
- Q: Do we have a fax number for the foundation? A: No.
- Q: Do we need to contact pervious contributors? A: No previous contributors clearly provided code to the foundation so we are good.
- Q: Do we need to contact current contributors? A: Perhaps, if only so we are all operating on the same terms & conditions.
- Add to the developer documentation
- Generate PDFs
- Attach to comitters page
- OSGeo System Admin Committee (SAC) requests
- Contact current individual contributors to sign the new paper work
- Print, sign, scan (or photo), email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact current contributing organisations to sign the new paper work
- Print, sign, scan (or photo), email to email@example.com