- Deprecation: Replace "GrammarFunctions.Standard.or(" by "GrammarFunctions.Standard.firstOf(". In most cases you should be able to do this by using "find text and replace".
- Deprecation: Replace hamcrest matchers by fest-assertions. In order to quickly replace all assertThat(p, parse("XXXXXX")); by assertThat(p).matches("XXXXXXX"); you can use the following regular expression to do a search and replace (tested in Eclipse by Julien Henry):
- Find: (?s)assertThat\(p\,\sparse\((.*?)\)\)\;
- Replace with: assertThat(p).matches($1);
- You can do the same for notParse => notMatches
- (Dinesh) I actually recommend to replace "assertThat\(p, parse\((.*?)\)\);" by ".matches\($1\)" and add the assertThat(Parser) and final semicolon manually. The end-result looks better
- Source: Replace artifactId "sslr-devkit" by "sslr-toolkit".