- Add at least one Clirr rule to your quality profile (Configuration -Settings > Quality Profiles - > select your profile - > filter rules on plugin 'Clirr') :
- API Change adds new feature without breaking anything
- API Change breaks the backward binary compatibility
- API Change might change runtime expected behavior
- Define your project as an API project : browse to the project settings and set the property Clirr -> API to true.
- Analyze your Maven project
- Browse to the dashboard and look at "API Changes" widget and page.
- Only Java Maven projects are supported.
- As Clirr does not report line numbers, violations cannot be displayed in the correct location within the source code
- Violations of deleted resources/classes are assigned to the project