- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQubeTM server
Note that you do not need to install any local SonarQubeTM server and database.
Just run a SonarQubeTM analysis on your project with your favorite analyzer (Sonar SonarQubeTM Runner, Maven or Ant). To run the analysis locally (without making the results available on the remote SonarQubeTM server), just set the
sonar.dryRun property to
true and make sure that the
sonar.host.url is properly set to match your remote SonarQubeTM server.
- To generate an HTML report, set the
- To set the location of the HTML report, set the
sonar.issuesReport.html.locationproperty: absolute or relative path to the SonarQubeTM working directory; default is .sonar/issues-report.html for the Sonar SonarQubeTM Runner and Ant, target/sonar/issues-report.html for Maven.
- To display a short report in the console, set the