- Install the Trac plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONAR SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the Sonar SonarQubeTM server
Install and enable the Trac XML-RPC plugin on your Trac instance. You will need to give an anonymous or user account 'XML_RPC' and 'TICKET_VIEW' privileges.
A user (working with trac 0.11.7) has reported in Sonar's mailing on the user mailing-list that the HttpAuthPlugin should be also installed, so if you get the following error Trac: XmlRpcException (possibly missing authentication details?) install it as well.
Your project's pom.xml file under the 'issue managment' section; for example: (note that the username/password/component has to be specified in Sonar SonarQubeTM project settings, the plugin does not currently have the ability to read the username/password/component from the pom.xml)
<issueManagement> <system>Trac</system> <url>http://trac_server/projects/project_name</url> </issueManagement>
- Specified in Sonar SonarQubeTM under the project settings.
- Username/password/component name should also be specified here.
- While the Trac instance URL can be picked up from your project's pom.xml file the username/password/component have to be specified within the project settings in SonarSonarQubeTM.