The Issues Report plugin provides the ability to run local SonarQube TM analyses. The main use case is for a developer to check his/her code before pushing it to the SCM.
|Note that to perform local analyses, a SonarQube TM Eclipse plugin is also available. It currently supports Java, C/C++ and Python.|
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube TM server
Note that you do not need to install any local SonarQube TM server and database.
Just run a SonarQubeTM analysis SonarQubeanalysis on your project with your favorite analyzer (SonarQube TM Runner, Maven or Ant). To run the analysis locally (without making the results available on the remote SonarQube TM server), just set the
sonar.dryRun property to
true and make sure that the
sonar.host.url is properly set to match your remote SonarQube TM server.
To get a local report:
- To generate an HTML report, set the
- To set the location of the HTML report, set the
sonar.issuesReport.html.locationproperty: absolute or relative path to the SonarQube TM working directory; default is .sonar/issues-report.html for the SonarQube TM Runner and Ant, target/sonar/issues-report.html for Maven.
- To display a short report in the console, set the