|Latest version||2.1 ( 8 April 2013 )|
|Requires SonarQube version||3.0 or higher ( check version compatibility )|
|License||GNU LGPL 3|
|Developers||Fabrice Bellingard (Twitter) and Alexandre Victoor (Twitter)|
Description / Features
The C# Ecosystem is a set of plugins to monitor quality of .NET software written in C#.
Note that multi-language .NET solutions (C# + VB.NET) can be analyzed with the SonarQube platform. See related documentation and project samples.
It is compatible with the Issues Report plugin to run pre-commit local analysis.
- Your C# code base must be developed with Visual Studio and thus contain a ".sln" file (.NET solution).
Supported versions are:
Up to 5.0
2.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5
3, 4 and 5
Tested with VS 2008, VS 2010 and VS 2012 ".sln" files
Follow the C# Ecosystem Installation Guide.
Running an Analysis
To help you get started, a simple project sample is available on Github.
For advanced settings and usage (execution of unit tests, use of external tools such as FxCop, ...), browse the detailed documentation page.
To Go Further
- Metric definitions
- Extending C# coding rules
- Support of preprocessing instructions by the parser
- Branch coverage support
- Rules engine built on the squid parser
- Mutation testing using OpenMutate