- To start a container, fill in the form and press Start:
Note: The start button is actually equivalent to a restart in CARGO's terms; in the case a container with the same handle id already exists then it will be stopped first before your container is started. This also implies that in the case the new container fails to start, the old one will not be restarted.
- To stop, restart, delete or view logs of a container, use the actions on the containers list:
- The Cargo Daemon keeps a persistent record on disk of all the containers that have been submitted. Containers that have been submitted will stay in the list, even when they are stopped. This allows you to manually restart them, or view the logs even after the container is stopped.
- If you want the container to be removed from the list, simply press the delete button.
- Containers can also be submitted with the
autostartproperty, this will automatically restart the container if the daemon notices it is stopped.