- Add at least one Clirr rule to your quality profile (Settings > Quality Profiles > select Select your profile > filter rules on repository '"Clirr'") :
- API Change adds new feature without breaking anything
- API Change breaks the backward binary compatibility
- API Change might change runtime expected behavior
- Define your project as an API project: browse to the project settings and set the property Clirr > API to true.
- Analyze your Maven project
- Browse to the dashboard and look at "API Changes" widget and page.