- It scans source code from files on disk. This mode is generally used in enterprise environments with configuration management strategies (use tools like Subversion or Clearcase).
- It connects to the database and analyzes all the objects stored in that database. This mode is NOT supported by SonarQubeTM.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQubeTM serverSonarQubeserver
- Dell (was Quest Software) Toad 9.5 or higher with the CodeXpert module (included into Toad for Oracle Xpert, Toad for Oracle Professional and Toad Development Suite for Oracle).
- A connection to an Oracle database if you use Toad 9.x or 10.x. This is a limitation of Toad that needs to be connected to the database even if it is not used by the CodeXpert module. So you can set a “fake” connection to an empty database.
Activate some rules from Toad CodeXpert in your project quality profile and run an analysis of your project.
SonarQubeTM automatically SonarQubeautomatically configures and launches Toad CodeXpert to check your code against the Toad CodeXpert's rules.