- Java [sonar-java-plugin]: to parse Java code source, compute metrics, etc.
- Squid [sonar-squid-java-plugin]: to compute additional metrics, check code against rules provided by the SonarQube engine
- Checkstyle [sonar-checkstyle-plugin]: to check code against rules provided by Checkstyle
- FindBugs [sonar-findbugs-plugin]: to check code against rules provided by FindBugs
- PMD [sonar-pmd-plugin]: to check code against rules provided by PMD
- Surefire [sonar-surefire-plugin]: to execute unit tests with Surefire
- Cobertura [sonar-cobertura-plugin]: to get code coverage with Cobertura
- JaCoCo [sonar-jacoco-plugin]: to get code coverage with JaCoCo
Note that by default the Java Ecosystem is provided with SonarQube. You can update it from the Update Center (since SonarQube 3.5) or or download the latest release from this page header.
Run a SonarQube Analysis
- Java Ecosystem FAQ
- Metric definitions
- Android: A sample project with code coverage computed with Emma is available on GitHub that can be browsed or downloaded: /projects/android
- Extending Coding Rules using XPath. To navigate the AST, download the SSLR Java Toolkit.