To learn more about Piwik please visit their website: Piwik
You already have an instance of Piwik 0.6.
The Plugin is configured by an administrator with the details of a Piwik instance and from that point on each
web each web page will include a script at the end of it that submits information related to the page, the visitor, and their browser to Piwik for analysis.
To configure the Piwik Plugin:
- You already have an instance of Piwik 0.6. In Piwik you have defined a new website for the SonarQube instance: Settings - > Websites - > Add new website
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory. Restart the SonarQube server. Log in as a System Administrator and go to Settings > Configuration > General Settings > Piwik
- Use the Piwik website details to fill out the parameters
- The Website ID, for example 2, can be taken straight from the websites page of Piwik
- The Piwik Server is the domain name or IP of the Piwik instance, for example piwik.mycompany.com
- The Relative Path on Server is the relative location of the Piwik website on the server. For example with the Piwik url of http://piwik.mycompany.com/piwik-0.6/index.php then this value would be "piwik-0.6". It can be empty if Piwik was installed at the root of the server.
- Click Save Parameters